Jubilee formulated the key goals under 8 main categories, identified in order to grow Jubilee World into a professional music ministry and shine in the maintream Christian music scene in year 2021.
The 8 main categories are:
(1) Membership Total Increase;
(2) Impactful Music Production and Mass Evangelism;
(3) Youth Education and Expansion, paving a path for youth's life-long devotion to serving God and His Kingdom with their talents through Jubilee World.
(4) Professional Production and Technique Development;
(5) Music Business strategies;
(7) Artists' Network and Professional Development as Music Organization;
(8) Worldwide Expansion and Mission.
Jubilee World greeted the new year with renewed hope and strategies. Looking back to the past year's fruits and growth, Jubilee released the key goals of 2021 with heartfelt repentance and a determination to remain in Christ and witness abundant fruition.
Jubilee World has acquired the 43-acre Wentworth Military Academy (WMA) campus for its new educational wing, starting the 2020-21 academic year.
In a bid to reach out to more people online, Jubilee St Louis launched its local Facebook page.
Jubilee St Louis' chapter started online Bible studies. Every Wednesday and Friday at 4 PM, students can listen to online lectures via Zoom software.
Saturday, February 15th, Jubilee St Louis held its first campus retreat "My Story, God's History", with messages based on the 4 Spiritual Laws, on Washington University of St Louis. 5 attendants came.
Jubilee gives thanks to God for this bountiful beginning of praise book sales.